Tour code: CTRY
Dalat Elephant Waterfall, also known as Lieng Rowoa Waterfall, is a beautiful natural attraction located in Dalat, Vietnam. It is named after a rock formation that resembles an elephant. The waterfall is situated about 30 kilometers southwest of Dalat city center.
Visiting the Dalat Elephant Waterfall offers a chance to witness the natural beauty of Vietnam’s highlands. The waterfall cascades down from a height of approximately 30 meters, surrounded by lush greenery and rocky cliffs. You can take a walk down to the base of the waterfall to enjoy a closer view and feel the mist on your face.
There are often tourist facilities available near the waterfall, including small food stalls and souvenir shops. It’s recommended to wear comfortable shoes as the paths around the waterfall can be slippery, especially during the rainy season.
To reach the Dalat Elephant Waterfall, you can book tour on motorbike or called easy rider.
8h30AM : Pickup at your hostel by motorbike or you can ride your own bike if you like
– Visit Van Thanh Flower village and you can get closer daily life of local people here
– We ride cross the Ta Nung pass and on top of Ta Nung hill where you will enjoy the panorama picture of mountain
– Coffee plantation and special Weasel coffee farm and try the best coffee you ever have ( extra payment for your coffee )
* Continue to walk around the K’ho minority village of K’ho people
– The Silk cocoon house and Silk Factory to watch the silkworm rearing and the process of the silk making
* Have lunch at local restaurant
* Trek down to Elephant fall , the widest waterfall of Dalat – Visit Linh An pagoda and Happy Buddha
* More visiting the Mushroom farm and Rice wine making and try the “ Happy water ”
* 16h00PM back to HOtel – Tour end
The price : $27/ person
The Private Car/ 4WD : 37 usd/ person ( at least 2 people)
Including : New motorbike and English speaking guide – Motorbike insurance
* All the entrance fees ticket – Drink water for the whole day tour
* Protection safety gear – Helmets – Raincoat – Permition for who is love to rider a motorbike and follow guide
excluding : Lunch – other Drink