Da lat loop with Easy rider motorbike 3 days and out off the beaten track of tourist
Da lat – Ta Dung top view – H’mong village – Draysap falls – Lak lake – Da Lat
Day 1: Da Lat – Ta Dung village (the second ha long bay in south Vietnam)
Guide and motorbike pickup at your hotel at 8hAM and ready for the best loop trip to explore the real
Central highland in South Vietnam.
* We rider through the Natural Lake of Da lat and mountain road rider with amazing picture, visit the Chicken minority village of K’ho people and local weaving of K’ho style.
* Pongour waterfall which 7 level of water and one of the biggest fall in South Vietnam. Continue on beautiful mountain road, coffee plantation and of course try the best coffee with local and lying in a hammock.
* Climb up the mountain and enjoy the sunset view is gorgeous and check in homestay in Ta Dung with private room. Walk down to Ta Dung view; from here you will love how beautiful of 100 islands under the lake it is like second Ha Long in Vietnam.
Day 2: Ta Dung – Draysap waterfall – Lak Lake
After breakfast back to road again and this day we will rider through the village road and majestic mountain trail, pickup fresh Passion fruit from farm to try and visit the H’mong colorful tribe, this people coming from Noth of Vietnam, local market of H’mong people and learn more culture of H’mong people.
* Visit the largest Crater in Central Highland more than million years old and the view from top of the volcano down to rice field. Cassava, Pepper and cashew farm along the way, and during season of Cashew we can show you how to harvest and roast cashews
* Swimming in Gia Long fall deep in jungle and walk around to visit Draysap fall. Continue on village road and crossing the river on ferry with motorbike.
* Visit M’lieng village of M’nong people which traditional Long house and this time you will catch the most beautiful sunset on the Lake and rice filed fabulous photographer.
Check in Hotel with Private room in Lak Lake – Enjoy the family dinner cooking
Day 3: Lak Lake – Da lat – Bus to Hoi An or Fly, Bus back to Sai Gon (Depend on you)
The most natural beauty is rowing the wooden boat on the Lake to learn how the M’nong catching fish by Net under the Sunrise, we no need to write more but you can imagine how beautiful it is.
Walk around Jung village of M’nong people, and see how the life of M’nong leaving is.
* More rider on mountain road view,: Floating fishing village, Buffalo walking on the road, Linh An pagoda with 72 meter height Buddha statue and from here you can see the Elephant waterfall
* Silk farm and Silk factory, Weasel coffee farm, rice wine making, Van Thanh flower farm
Back to your hotel or drop of at the Airport, Bus station to go to : Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh city.
Price: 78 USD/ person/ per day
What including: New motorbike and English speaking guide which years’ experience rider and guide
* Gasoline – All the entrance fees ticket – drinking water during the whole trip
* Hotel/ Homestay with private room – Waterproof bag – Helmets – Protection safety gear
* Wooden boat in Lake Lake – Motorbike insurance – Special permit for self-rider
* Sleeping Bus to Hoi An or Sai Gon
Excluding : All your food – personal expenses and Tips for Rider