Tour Code : HOI AN – HCM – 6D
If you’re looking for a more adventurous and scenic route from Hoi An to Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) via the Central Highlands, I recommend considering an “Easy Rider” motorcycle tour.
Easy Rider tours are popular in Vietnam and provide a unique experience of traveling on the back of a motorcycle with an experienced local guide. This option allows you to explore the beautiful landscapes and cultural highlights of the Central Highlands while making your way to Saigon.
The 6 days trip from Hoi An to Ho Chi Minh city with Easy riders motorbike tours,
this is the way where you can explore the real country , people in Central highland and special,
the Ho Chi Minh trail, learn more about how is the American war on Ho Chi Minh Trail.
So much thing for you to see and discover
Ride your own bike or sit behind the guide you the choice is yours.
DAY 1: HOI AN – HO CHI MINH TRAIL – KHAM DUC TOWN ( 120km – 5 hours )
– Visit Bang An Cham tower built 11th century
– Visit rice paper and brick making, Incense making
– Come to visit pineapple plantation and enjoy fresh pineapple
– Following Ho Chi Minh road, where you visit the most beautiful Highland sceneries and panoramic view of the mountain and even
join in the localpeople’s life-style.
– Visit the Dong Vang minority villages along the way
– Ride on the Ho Chi Minh trail, and guide will give you more information about the War on this area during 1969 – 1975
– Kotu ethnic village and ride your bike croosing the local making suspension bridge
– Arrive in Kham Duc town and check in hotel with private room
DAY 2 : KHAM DUC TOWN TO KONTUM: ( 170km – 6 hours )
After breakfast. Today one of the highlight during this trip is ride along the Ho Chi Minh road which spectacular view of the Jungle
– Rice terraces along the Ho Chi Minh trail
– Visit the Rong’s house of Sedang people and meet the Sedang trible, Continue to Se trieng people on Ho Chi Minh trail
– The Charlie Hill during Vietnam War history and Phoenix airfield during Vietnam War
– Visit Dakto battle field ( Effected by Agent Orange) and stop for lunch at the town
– Check in Hotel with private room and walk around the Kon klo village
DAY 3 : KONTUM TO BUON MA THUOT ( 210km – 8 hours )
– Visit Kon Ktu village and the traditional Rong house of Bahna people
– Continue wooden church ( French Church since 1930) and orphanage village
– Sea Lake ( which used to be a volcanic crater that stopped working a million years ago)
– Tea and Rubber plantation and Ham Rong base field
– The Ancient Tombs of Gia Jai people – Lunch on the way
– Check in Long house pf EDE people and enjoy family home make dinner, so you will talk and exchange of cultural information
DAY4 : LAK LAKE TO DRAYSAP FALL ( 80km – 3 hours )
– On the way to Lak lake, we show you traditional pottery making of the EDE people , Coffee plantation and try the best local coffee
– Elephant rock and rider through of majestic rice field where you can love how beautiful landscape is
– Rowing the wooden boat on Lak Lake to explore how the local fisherman and landscape of the Lake
– Walk around the Jun village of M’nong village, back to enjoy the rider through countryside road
– Visit Rice noodle and rice paper workshop, mushroom farm and incense sticks making
– Trek and visit Draysap & Draynu falls, swimming at Gia Long falls with amazing pool and fresh water from jungle
– Check in Hotel with private room
DAY 5 : DRAYSAP FALL TO DONG XOAI ( 190km – 7 hours )
– After breakfast we back to road and rider along the Border of Vietnam and Combodian and along the Real Ho Chi Minh trail
– Cashew nut farm and factory, CaCoa and Pepper plantation
– Relax in hammock and enjoy local coffee to refrest after the rider
– Check in Hotel with private room and walk around the Dong Xoai town
DAY6 : DONG XOAI – CU CHI TUNNEL – HO CHI MINH CITY
– Ride to Cu chi tunnel and Visit the tunnel
– Communist forces began digging a network of tunnels under the jungle terrain of South
Vietnam in the late 1940s, during their war of independence from French colonial authority.
Tunnels were often dug by hand, only a short distance at a time.
As the United States increasingly escalated its military presence in Vietnam.
In support of a non-Communist regime in South Vietnam beginning in the early 1960s,
North Vietnamese and Viet Cong troops (as Communist supporters in South Vietnam were known)
gradually expanded the tunnels. At its peak during the Vietnam War, the network of tunnels in the
Cu Chi district linked VC support bases over a distance of some 250 kilometers,
from the outskirts of Saigon all the way to the Cambodian border.
– Back to Ho Chi Minh city – Tour Ending
Tour Price : 80 USD/ person/ Per day
Tour Price by Car/ 4WD :450 USD/ person/ 6 days ( two people up )
Including: New motorbike – English spaeking guide – Motorbike insurance
* Hotel/ Homestay with private room – Drinking water during the trip
* Gasoline – all the entrance fees ticket – Cu Chi tunnel tour
* Body protection safety gear – Helmets – Raincoat – Water proof-bag
Excluding : All Your food – other drink and personal expenses + Tips for guide