- Choose your tours
- Motorbike & Equipment
- About us
- Book Online
- Choose your tours
- Motorbike & Equipment
- About us
- Book Online
Tour code: PN-NT
NOTE : If you guys travel with family with Kids or Groups but if some members, children do not want to sit
on a motorbike then we offer very special way for everyone more comfortable is :
Some people gon on motorbike and the rest of members go on 4WD or Private Car and follow
the motorbike and if along the way You can change to sit on motorbike to experience toghether with family.
Day1: Phong Nha to KheSanh
We pick up you at 8am at your hotel . Ride on Western Ho Chi Minh Trail .
Today have the chance to see Phong Nha national mountain and you see the REAL trail with its mind blowing,
spectacular scenery –lost of jungle , waterfalls and villages of the Paco and Van Kieu minorities villages
walk around the village and you will explore how real custom of their villages…
and Lunch on the way with amazing Vietnamese food.
After lunch we ride through the Sa Mu pass , picture of Pang Heng river , Lang Ho village ,
U Bo pass areas made famous in the American war . Stay in KheSanh combat base ..
dinner with local house and listen to the Vietnam war stories .
Days 2: KheSanh – DMZ and Vinh Moc tunnel – Hue City
Check out and ride to Visit TaCon airport of US airports during the war , we ride on high way number 9 this scenic route is spectacular ride and takes us off round through the mountain the US Marines base . Camp Carroll . On the way we will stop for taking pictures of the :
* Rockpile and visit Truong son National cemetery a for burial ground for soldier who fought and died on the trail during Vietnam war .
Continue to highway number 1 . Visit Ben Hai river ( known as 17th Parallel and also the border line between North and South Viet Nam during the Vietnam war ) and Hien Luong Bridge (a symbol of division , expectations and the pain of loss , a historic witness of Viet Nam’s tragic but ultimately victorious )
After lunch we explore Vinh Moc Tunnels then we ride along the coatal line see Cua Tung Queen beach and Cua Viet Beach
* Then we stop at Quang Tri Old Citadel and Long Hung church which was a battlefield in 1972 between North and South Vietnam for 81 days and nights .
Then we ride to Hue city and we visit Hue Imperial and Thien Mu Pagoda.
Check in hotel and you have free time explore Hue City .
Days 3: Hue to Hoi an Via Haivan pass
After breakfast we Visit Tu Duc tomb. And continue ride on Highway 1 to visit the SAMPAN VILLAGE where people live on boat and earn their life from fishing on the biggest lagoon in Southeast Asia
* Swimming in the natural and cool Elephant water fall
* Ride up over the top of the Hai van pass .This scenic route with a
spectacular ride and take us off the road through the mountain to see the Sea ‘N’ Cloud
* Sun bath at the CHINA BEACH which was nicknamed of “My Khe beach” in English by American and Australian soldiers during the Vietnam War
* See caves and temples on the MARBLE MOUNTAIN and many unique sculpture from marble on the mountain here
* Arrive to Hoi an – Check in hotel and relax on the beach with cold beer and sun.
Days 4: Hoi an to Kham Duc town
* Visit Cham tower.
* Rice field
* Visit rice paper and brick making
* Incense making
* Visit Cao Dai temple
* Come to visit pineapple plantation.
Following Ho Chi Minh road, where you visit the most beautiful Highland sceneries, panoramic view of the mountain and even join in the local people’s life-style.
* Stop over at the minority village to discover the local’s culture and customs
* Enjoy water fall on the Ho Chi Minh road
* Explore the local market of the mountain town
* Arrive in Kham Duc around 5:00pm
Days 5 : Kham Duc to Kontum
Continue following the Ho Chi Minh road which spectacular view then you`ll see
* Phoenix Airport ( during of vietnam war)
* Stop over at the hot spring Dak Ha to see the water fall.
* Trieng Minority Village and try crossing the monkey Bridge
* Stop over at indochine three corner (junction triangle Lao,Vietnam, Cambodia border )
* Charlie hill ( hear the story of war in Vietnam during American )
* Visit the Dakto battle field ( Effected by Agent Orange)
* Local making tapioca flour and check in Hotel
Days 6 : Kon Tum to Draysap fall
* Visit Kon Ktu village and traditional Rong house of Bahna people
* Wooden church ( French Church since 1930)
* Visit orphanage
* Sea Lake ( which used to be a volcanic crater that stopped working a million years ago)
* Tea plantation
* Leaving Pleiku for Buon Me Thuot to learn more about the rural daily life of the Highlanders as well as ethnic minorities.
* Rice noodle making.
* Casssva Farm and Rubber plantations
* Cashew and black pepper farm
* Visit the Jarai village and most special culture of Jarai people is: Jarai ancient cemetery
* Check in nice Bungalow on top Draysap fall in the park
Days 7 : Draysap fall – Buon Me Thuot to Lak lake
– Trek to enjoy the view of Dray Sap, Dray Nu falls
– Jump to swim in Secret pool and take a water massage from water fall deep in the park
– Ride on red dirt road to Lak lake – put Bike on fairy to crossing the river and visit M’lieng village or Tay & EDE peoples
– Arrive to Lak Lake rowing the wooden boat for fishers ) you will enjoy very much of sun set on the Lake
– Back to Jun village of M’nong people – booking with M’nong and enjoy dinner at village – our guide will talk more about Custom , local life of M’nong people and special listen to Gong instrument of M’nong and they will teach you how play the tradition Gong instrument.
Days 8 : Depart from Lak lake to Nha trang or Dalat
– We drive through the forest path without many traffic and tourists. Where you visit the most beautiful countryside sceneries and even join in the local people’s life-style.
– Trekking through the jungle and ride through the Trail on the mountain and visit the H’mong people and rice terraces ( like Sapa )
– Taking picture of Floating house on the Trail
– More visiting the minority village on the way
– Travel along the Phoenix pass (Effected by Agent Orange)
– Stop over at fishing village
– Finish the trip in Nha Trang or Dalat around 4pm to 5 pm.
The Price : 80 usd/ person / perday
Private Car/ 4WD : 820 USD/ person/ 8 days trip
Including : Easy rider Motorbike or Private Car – pefestional easy rider guide 10 – 15 year experience on road
* All of entrance fees – Hotel and Homestay – Breakfast and Special Body protection gear
( very important for bike rider in Vietnam ) – insurance – Gasoline
If you want to ride our own bike than let us know, we will get special license for you to ride with us in Vietnam.