Ha Giang loop with easy rider motorbike tour 4 days 5 nights
The Ha Giang loop will bring you to see the real Vietnam special Northeast trip. So much to see and the spectacular Mountain View and road rider adventures.
Day 0: 9h30PM take the sleeping Bus from Ha Noi to Ha Giang – Our guide pickup at Bus station with your luggage – Breakfast with coffee and ready to hit the road.
Day 1: Ha Giang – Twin mountain – Lung Khuy Cave – Duong Thuong villages – Du Gia Waterfall
After packing all the luggage on bike ready to start rider to cross Bac Sum pass and picture at Sky Gate view you will love it. And continue to Quan Ba town to see the Twin Mountain.
Check in Lung Khuy Cave with 300metter height in length with many magnificent stalactites and fance shapes that will stimulate you imagination. Enjoy lunch at local restaurant
* Visit Duong thuong village of H’mong people. Keep rider to Du Gia waterfall and now is time to JUMB and swim in fresh water – Back to Du Gia village where you can see the huge valley where there are 5 ethnic minorities live together Tay, Nung, Hmong, Lo Lo, Kinh
* Check in Homestay of Tay people and enjoy dinner with Tay family and learn and exchange culture with Tay family.
Day 2: Du Gia village – Rice terrace – Road M – Yen Minh – Mau Due – Meo Vac
Best time to walk and explore the rural life of Tay, Lolo or Kinh people in the morning, so you will learn so so much different culture of their tribe and very colorful life.
Back to road and making stop at Tea plantation, Visit hidden villages of Dao Minority under Mau Due pass, rider up to top of Mau Due to see the fabulous thousand Limestone mountain view and rice terrace under the mountain valley
* Rider pass Road called M because when you on top and look down the road like M, Lunch at Yen Minh town and continue on beautiful road to rider to Meo Vac town. Check in Hotel in Meo vac village with Private room
* Explore Meo vac market and H’mong village meet up H’mong people – Dinner and relax after long day rider
Day 3: Meo Vac – Boat trip in Nho Que river – Ma Pi Leng pass and view – Lung Cu flag pole – Dong Van Old Quarter
Breakfast at Hotel and ready to another Best day during ha Giang loop.
* Ride down to Nho Que River and take the boat cruise on Nho Que River through the Tu San cave (created by the two highest cliffs in Asia), you can swim at super clear water here.
* Check in the best view of Ma Pi Leng pass, on top you can see through the Nho Que River under the mountain, take a cup of coffee to enjoy your time here
* Ride up to Lung Cu Pole the boundary flagpole between Vietnam and China. Rider back to Dong Van old quarter and check in Hotel with private room
* Walk around the Ancient Dong Van street and explore the night market and enjoy the best of local cuisine.
Day 4: Dong Van – H’mong King palace – Tham Ma pass – Nam Dam village – Ha Giang – Ha Noi
After breakfast all team be back on road again for more adventure rider through the Ma Pi Leng pass, and you will so much enjoy the majestic limestone mountain view along the way.
* You will make a stop at the residence of the Vuong family, which is still called “Hmong King palace”
* Continue to on snake road so you will see many amazing scenes like: rice terrace, villages and Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark is a major geoheritage sight in Vietnam
* View point of Tham Ma pass and meet up the H’mong children with colorful traditional clothes. Continue to Ha Giang and rider around Ha Giang city. At 9h00PM guide bring you to Bus station and leave back to Ha Noi, you will arrive to Ha Noi around 5AM.
NOTE: We only offer small group ( 4 – 6 peoples only) and everyone have to wear safety gear for safety first, the road in Ha Giang loop small and narrow so small group is better and more relax and more time to visit.
The price : 85 USD/ person/per day (2nights on Bus + 3 nights homestay/ hotel)
Including: New Motorbike and insurance for motorbike
* English speaking guide with years’ Experience rider – Safety gear protection
* Waterproof bag for luggage – Helmets
* 2 nights homestay and 1 night in hotel (private room)
* All entrance fees – drink water every day
* Gasoline – Sleeping Bus 2 ways or if you want private Minibus is will cost extra
Excluding : Your lunch – Dinner and personal expenses and Tips for guide