Tour Code: DLSG
Easy rider from Da Lat to Ho Chi Minh city in 4 days
Riding a motorbike from Da Lat to Sai Gon is a popular and adventurous way to travel through Vietnam. This route will take you from the cool climate and beautiful landscapes of Da Lat to the bustling city life of Sai Gon (Ho Chi Minh City).
On this journey, you can expect to witness the stunning countryside, charming towns, and vibrant markets along the way. The route will typically take you through winding mountain roads, offering breathtaking views of valleys and forests.
1st day: Depart from Dalat to Lak Lake “ The natural Lake”( 170 km – 8 hours )
– Visit the Van Thanh flower farms
– Tea & coffee plantationsand Weasel coffee farm
– Mushroom farm
– Enjoy Vietnamese weasel café
– Rice wine making
– Visit silkworm factory
– Elephant waterfall
– Ride thgouth the jungle road and enjoy the mountain view
– more picture at floating fishing village
– Ride paddy field before sunset
– Visit to the Jun Minority Village. Acommodation is in a choice of traditionallong house or modern bungalow right on the shore of Lak lake, so that you enjoy the breathtaking scenery and watch the ethnic minority fishermen checking their nets. Keep in touch with the minority people ( M’nong people)
– Visit the elephant village
– Taking a boat for fishing with Net and you will love the view of Lak Lake when is sunset and back to cooking with M’nong people and enjoy dinner
2nd day: Lak lake to Draysapfall – Dakmin Town ( 80Km – 3 hours )
– After breakfast at the village, guide will walk and explore the real local life of the Jun village of M’nong people
– Back to the road again and we will crossing the river by ferry with motorbike ( depending on the weather ) – before cross we visit the M’lieng village
– Cacao , Tapioca farm along the way
– After Lunch are more visit Traditional drum making and blacksmith workshop
– Check in Draysap fall Bungalow on top of the water fall – Drive through the Jungle and you can enjoy Swimming in Gia Long fall with a Secret pool deep in jungle
– After enjoy your swim back to the park where you can trek to see the Top view of the Draysap fall and jungle around
– Special Local dinner with amazing Bamboo rice and BBQ
3rd day: Depart from Dakmil to Dong Xoai: ( 187km – 9 hours )
-Today we inmerse ourselves in the famous Ho Chi Minh Trail and it’s magnific scenery and we’re riding on Ho Chi Minh trail Between Vietnam and Combodia Border. And you get to know more about the Ho Chi Minh trail during the Vietnam War
– Our stops today include visits:
– Pepper & Tea plantation
– Bamboo weaving village
– Cashew nut factory and Cashew farm
– Home made rice paper and you can try the rice paper
– Visit war monument. Big Pagoda in Dong Xoai town
– Stop over at frontier area as close as to the possible to the Cambodian border on the real war remmants of the HCM trail.
– Over night at Dong Xoai town (The beginning point of the Ho Chi Minh trail from South to North)
4th day: Depart from Dong Xoai to Ho Chi Minh city: ( 120km – 4,5 Hours )
– On our way to flatter lands.
– Curry & Rubber tree plantation
– We visit the famous Cu Chi tunnels. We’ll spend few hours to discover an immense network of connecting underground tunnels stretching for over 200kms and the locaton of several military capaigns. These tunnels played a vital part in the war.
– Back to Sai Gon tour end at 4PM.
Price : 75 USD/ person/ per day
Price for Private Car/ 4WD : 390 USD/ person/ 4 days ( At least 2 peoples )
Including : New motorbike and english speaking guide
* Hotel or homestay with private room
* All the entrance fees, Gasoline, Permit for who’s self rider to follow the guide
* Protection safety gear, Helmets, Water-Proof bag, Raincoat
Excluding : All the Food and other drinks – Personal Expenses