Tour Code : HCM- MEKONG-3D
The Mekong Delta is a beautiful region in southern Vietnam known for its lush landscapes, floating markets, and vibrant river life. Exploring the Mekong Delta with an Easy Rider motorbike tour is an excellent way to experience the local culture and scenery.
MrVu’s Easy Rider Vietnam is a popular motorbike tour company that offers guided tours in Vietnam. They provide knowledgeable guides who will take you on an adventure through the Mekong Delta, showing you the best routes and attractions along the way. On this tour, you can expect to visit local markets, explore fruit orchards, learn about traditional crafts, and take scenic boat rides along the Mekong River.
From Ho Chi Minh City if you wan’t to do the Mekong Delta trip , these is many company offer the trip down to Mekong with Big Bus and full of people. We just wnat to ask you : What do you see on that ????? and the thing to see are real or not ??? but along the way you going so many thing you should see and explore….. Pay a big more and get your own choose and see as much you can see – home stay – cooking with local people, boat tour on the river to see the real floating market and local life on the river
Day 1 : Ho Chi Minh to Ben Tre ( 70km – 5 hours )
Pickup at your hotel and ride of the beatern track to Bentre the coconut village
* Visit : incense stick making – local ricepaper making – Rubber plantation – Cu Chi Tunnel
* View and local life along the way to Ben Tre was aming for you to learn and take pictures
* Arrive to BenTre with special family homestay/ Hotel. ( all is private room )
* Home cooking with real local mekong family to enjoy and learn about there life and culture
Day 2 : Ben Tre – Vinh Long – Can Tho: ( 130km – 7 hours )
* Breakfast and biking along the coconut village where you can visit the Brocade village :
coconut candy workshop – The items are made from coconut trees
* Take a boat cruise to visit : Dragon – Phoenix – Turtle … island
* Rowing the wooden boat into small canal and visit traditional villages and enjoy many types of mekong fruit
* Enjoy the coconut candy, cruise along the river to visit fishing village.
* Rider along the river bank and crossing many fruit farm , village,
* Monkey bridge and enjoy picture you taking …
* Check on Can Tho – have coffee along the river to view the beautyful sunset view
Day 3 : Can Tho – Ho Chi Minh or Phu Quoc Island:( 170km – 8 hours )
* Boat trip ( Extra cost for rental Boat ) to visit Phong Dien & Cai Rang floating market
( the 2 largest floating market in South VietNam special in Mekong River ) buy and sell on the river every morning,
this was very interesting for you to visit and discover the real life of Mekong people.
* Visit Rice paper & noodle making – Having breakfast on the boat with local people
* Check Out and Ride back to Sai Gon or catch the Bus to rachgia and take Boat to Phu Quoc Island
The price : 80 USD/ per day/ person
Private Car/ 4WD : 270 USD/ person/ 3 days
Including : New motorbike and english speaking guide – Motorbike insurance
* Hotel/ Homestay with private room – Drinking water during the trip
* All the entrance fees ticket – Gasoline – Boat trip in Ben Tre
* Body protection safety gear – Helmets – Raincoat – Water proof-bag
Excluding : All the Food and other Drink – Personal Expenses
Type of Motorbikes : SUZUKI 2014 – HONDA MASTER 2014 – YAMAHA YBR : 150 – 175CC