Easy Rider Da Lat to Buon Ma Thuot, you are in for a truly unique experience. Easy Rider tours are guided motorcycle tours where experienced riders take you on a journey through the beautiful Central Highlands of Vietnam.
During the tour, you will have the opportunity to explore the stunning landscapes, visit local ethnic minority villages, learn about their culture and way of life, and sample delicious local cuisine. The tour guides are knowledgeable about the area and can provide interesting insights and stories along the way.
The route from Da Lat to Buon Ma Thuot is a popular one for Easy Rider tours, as it takes you through scenic mountain roads and coffee plantations. The distance between the two cities is approximately 190 kilometers, and the tour usually takes around 2-3 days, depending on the itinerary and your preferences.
Easy rider Da Lat to Buon Ma Thuot Central highland 2 days
Da Lat – Countryside of Dalat – Lak Lake – Draynu waterfall – Buon Ma Thuot
DAY 1: Da Lat – Elephant fall – Lak Lake Central highland
Guide and motorbike pickup at your Hotel at 8h00AM
Easy rider get away from tourist track and see the rural life along the spectacular view and countryside road.
* Van Thanh flower farm, Coffee plantation, Weasel coffee farm and don’t forget to try the best coffee, * Slik cocoon house and Silk weaving factory.
* Rice wine making by local people
* Continue to Linh An pagoda with 72m height of Buddha statue,
* Walk down to see how beautiful Elephant fall is and from here you can view all the waterfall
and temple in one picture.
* Floating village on river, and lovely view of rice paddy along the way
* Arrive to Jun village of M’nong people on side of Lak Lake
* Check in Hotel by the lake with private room and walk around the village to enjoy how
beautiful sunset is.
DAY 2: Lak Lake to Draysap or Draynu water fall
Get up at 6AM rowing wooden boat to lake to enjoy the Sunrise and local fishing on the Lake. Today we only ride 75km, so after breakfast walk around the Jun Village of M’nong Ethnic people and discover the real life of M’nong people here
* Ride through the rice field and country road, villages …
* Rice field picture on the way
* Climb up on Top Elephant Rock
* Brick factory
* Cocoa farm and Cocao factory and see how they make chocolate
* Rice noodle and Rice paper making villages
* Incense Stick and Mushroom farm
* Visit the DRAYNU waterfall (one of the biggest fall in Central highland)
* Back to Buon Ma Thuot Airport or finish at your Hotel in Buon Ma Thuot City
Price : 75 USD/ person/ Per Day
What is including: New motorbike – English guide and rider – Motorbike insurance
* All the entrance fees tickets – Drinking water during the trip – Gasoline
* Body protection safety gear – Helmets – Raincoats – Waterproof-bag
* Hotel/ Homestay(Basic accommodation, if you want high quality like 4 star please book extra)
Excluding : All your Food – personal expenses – Tips for guide