The easy rider loop tour from Ha Noi to ha Giang is one of the best loop to explore north Vietnam on motorbike tour. Hit the road now !
Ha Noi – Lang Son – Cao Bang – Ban Gioc waterfalls – Ha Giang Loop – Back to Ha Noi
this was one of the best thing you can do for Northeast Viet Nam loop trip with Easy Rider motorbike
Day1: Ha Noi – Lang Son
Ours guide will meet up at your hotel with your luggage and ready for big loop of Northwest Vietnam Adventure on Motorbike. We will visit Sesame rice paper making, enjoy the rice fields on both sides of the road.
* Enjoy the Custard Apple at the fruit farm ( if there is season), Plywood factory and check in Lang Son city.
* After noon sightseeing around Lang Son : Nhi Thanh cave – Tam Thanh pagoda and relax for the Loop next day.
Day2: Cao Bang – Ban Gioc waterfall – Phia Thap village
Back to road to adventure day to Ban Gioc waterfalls, this was one of the biggest falls in Vietnam and one of the waterfall between two country Vietnam and Chinese. Continue to Phuc Sen village where the local use to make traditional Farm tolls and knife by hand make. Local lunch and coffee to be fresh
* Phia Thap traditional Incense making villages of H’mong ethnic people. And explore Nguom Ngao Cave and back to Phia Thap Village for homestay of Tay ethnic village and learn more their culture and enjoy family food.
Day3: Phia Thap – Ma Pia pass – Bao lac village
after breakfast ride on countryside road with amazing mountain view, visit Nung ethnic making Dong vermicelli, ride through the mountain trail to visit Angel Eyes Mountain. Continue on road to Bao Lac we can visit ethnic village of Tay, Nung or H’mong village on the way.
* Time to enjoy the panoramic view and clamp up the Me Pia pass (with 15 hair corner) from the top mountain where you can enjoy the whole view of Northeast Vietnam amazing.
Check in Homestay in Bao Lac village, walk around the local market.
Day4: Bao Lac – Ma Pi Leng pass – Nho Que Boat cruise – Meo Vac – Dong Van
This day was amazing ride through many rural villages and we make a stop to walk around villages and explore the real local life of the Ethnic people, and landscape is fabulous on the way.
* Have lunch at Meo Vac town and explore the local market of H’mong people
* Ride down to Nho Que river and take the boat cruise on Nho Que river through the Tu San cave (created by the two highest cliffs in Asia), you can swim at super clear water here.
* Check in the best view of Ma Pi Leng pass, on top you can see through the Nho Que river under the mountain, take a cup of coffee to enjoy your time here
* Visit Thien Huong Ancient village and back to Hotel check in with private room – night activities at Dong Van old ancient town .
Day5: Dong Van – H’mong king palace – Lung Tam village – Heaven gate – Tham Ma pass – Ha Giang
After breakfast all team be back on road again for more adventure rider through the Ma Pi Leng pass, and you will so much enjoy the majestic limestone mountain view along the way.
* you will make a stop at the residence of the Vuong family, which is still called “Hmong King palace”
* Continue to on snake road so you will see many amazing scenes like : rice terrace, villages and Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark is a major geoheritage sight in Vietnam
* View point of Tham Ma pass. We ride pass Quang Ba town and make a stop for nice pictures of Twin Mountain, hit down to Lung Tam village where you can visit Dao Ethnic people leaving and exchange culture with local Dao people.
* Continue to admire the wonderful scenery of Heaven gate and Pac Sung pass panoramic view and we be back to ha Giang city – Time to say good bye and you guys take the Sleeping Bus back to Ha Noi.
NOTE: We only offer small group, one group from 4 – 6 peoples only and everyone have to wear safety gear for safety first, and someone can rider to follow guide, the road in Ha Giang loop small and narrow so small group is better and more relax and more time to visit.
The price : 85 USD/ person/ per day
Including: Motorbike and insurance for motorbike
* Real English speaking guide – Safety gear – Waterproof bag for luggage – Helmets
* 2 nights homestay and 1 night in hotel (private room)
* Breakfast and coffee – all entrance fees – drink water every day
* Gasoline – Sleeping Bus 1 ways Ha Giang back to Ha Noi
Excluding : Your lunch – Dinner and personal expenses and Tips for guide