Motorbike rider Phong Nha to Hoi An
Day1 Phong Nha to Khe Sanh
We pick up you at 8am at your hotel ride on Western Ho Chi Minh Trail .
* Today have the chance to see Phong Nha national mountain and you see the REAL trail with its mind blowing
* Spectacular scenery –lost of jungle , waterfalls and villages of the Paco and Van Kieu minorities villages
* Walk around the village and you will explore how real custom of their villages
* Having Lunch on the way with amazing Vietnamese food.
* After lunch we ride through the Sa Mu pass , picture of Pang Heng river , Lang Ho village
* U Bo pass areas made famous in the American war.
* Stay in Khe Sanh combat base .. dinner with local house and listen to the Vietnam war stories .
Days 2 Khe Sanh – DMZ and Vinh Moc tunnel – Hue City
Check out and Visit Ta Con airport of US airports during the war .
* We ride on high way number 9 this scenic route is spectacular ride and takes us off round through
the mountain the US Marines base . Camp Carroll . On the way we will stop for taking pictures of the :
* Rockpile and visit Truong son National cemetery a for burial ground for soldier who fought and died
on the trail during Vietnam war. Continue to highway number 1 .
* Visit BenHai river ( known as 17th Parallel and also the border line between North and South Viet Nam
during the Vietnam war ) and Hien Luong Bridge (a symbol of division , expectations and the pain of loss
a historic witness of Viet Nam’s tragic but ultimately victorious )
* After lunch we explore Vinh Moc Tunnels then we ride along the coatal line see Cua Tung Queen beach
and Cua Viet Beach
* Then we stop at Quang Tri Old Citadel and Long Hung church which was a battlefield in 1972 between
North and South Vietnam for 81 days and nights .
Check in hotel and you have more time to explore Hue City by your self.
Days 3 Hue to Hoi an Via Haivan pass
After breakfast we Visit Tu Duc tomb. And continue ride on Highway 1 to visit the
SAMPAN VILLAGE where people live on boat and earn their life from fishing on the biggest lagoon in Southeast Asia
– Swimming in the natural and cool WATERFALL
– Ride up over the top of the Haivan mountain .This scenic route with a
spectacular ride and take us off the road through the mountain to see the Sea ‘N’ Cloud
– Sun bath at the CHINA BEACH which was nicknamed of “My Khe beach” in English by American and Australian
soldiers during the Vietnam War
– See caves and temples on the MARBLE MOUNTAIN and many unique sculpture from marble on the
– Arrive to Hoi an – Tour end
The Price : 80 usd/ person / perday
Price for Private Car or 4WD : 100 USD? person / per day ( at leat 2 people )
Including : New motorbike – English speaking guide and Motorbike insurance
* Hotel with private room – Drinking water during the trip
* All the entrance fees ticket – Gasoline for motrbike – Permition for who love self rider follow the guide
* Protection safety gear – helmets – raincoat and waterproof-bag
Excluding : All your food , other drink and peronal expenses