Tour Code: DA-MU-1D
motorbike tour from Da Lat to Mui Ne is a popular choice for adventurous travelers who want to explore the scenic landscapes of Vietnam. The journey from Da Lat to Mui Ne covers a distance of approximately 150 kilometers and takes about 4-5 hours, depending on your riding pace and the stops you make along the way.
During the tour, you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy the stunning views of the countryside, visit local villages, and make stops at attractions like the Elephant and Pongour Falls, countryside road rider, villages and so so much more and the Red Sand Dunens, Mui Ne fishing village.
It’s important that ours guide with years experience rider and guides, inclusions, safety measures, and rental policies.
8h30AM: we pickup you at your hotel at 8AM, please readdy with luggage
Wear your protection gear on for safety and ready to hit the road and explore the beauty
On the way we show you : Van Thanh flower farm where you can see how the local a growing and flower care
– Ta Nung top view hill
– K’ho village of K’ho people
– Coffee plantation and Weasel coffee farm ( try the best highland coffee, this extra pay)
– Silk farm and local Silk factory
– Visit Elephant fall, from here you can enjoy the view of the falls and Big buddha statue
– Linh An temple with a height of 72m of Buddha Statue
– Local lunch and continue on the way to Muine
– Mushroom farm
– Visit Pongour falls (one of the biggest fall in South Vietnam)
– Continue on mountain road with majestic landscape, stop to enjoy the best view during this trip
– Sand dunne and Mui Ne fishing village
Tour finish at your hotel in Mui Ne around 4h30 PM
- Price : 70 USD/ person
Price by Car/ 4WD : 150 USD/ 2 persons
- Including : Motorbike and English speaking guide, Motorbike insurance
* Gasoline, all the entrance fees tickets, Drinking water during the trip
* Protection safety gear, Helmets, Raincoast, and waterproof-bag
- Excluding : Your Lunch, other drink and your coffee along the way.