Da Lat countryside and two different waterfalls
Exploring Da Lat’s countryside and waterfalls by motorbike can be an excellent way to have an unforgettable day! Riding a motorbike allows you to have more flexibility and freedom to enjoy the beautiful scenery and make spontaneous stops along the way.
For waterfalls, you can include popular ones like Elephant Waterfall, where you can have the most beautiful unique photos. Another waterfall that you can explore is the Pongour Waterfall, with its magnificent 7-tiered cascades.
Have a fantastic time exploring Da Lat’s countryside and waterfalls on your motorbike adventure! Don’t forget to capture breathtaking moments along the way.
* Visit Van Thanh flower farm, Ta Nung hill view and get more pictures that you love
* K’ho village of K’ho people and walk around the village to get know more their life and culture.
* Coffee plantation with Weasel coffee farm and Don’t forget to try the best coffee here
* Rice wine making and Cricket farm
* Silk cocoon house and silk weaving factory
* Linh An pagoda with 72m height Buddha statue and on tho top of the Buddha with spectacular view of the Elephant fall
* Time to enjoy Elephant water fall and can take the best pictures between waterfall and Buddha statue.
* Continue on village road and majestic view, enjoy second waterfall is called Pongour with 7 level of water and one of the biggest in south Vietnam.
* Mushroom farm you can see how the local growing mushroom
* Visit Chicken village, and ride through the green pine forest and last stop is Tuyen Lam lake and get the sunset on the lake.
* Back to Hotel and tour finish
PRICE: 38USD/ person/ per day
Including: New motorbike, English speaking guide and rider, motorbike insurance
*Gasoline, protection safety gear, helmets
* All of entrance fees, 1 bottle water/ person, Raincoats
Excluding : Your lunch and other drinks